maanantai 21. syyskuuta 2009

Heyyyyyy!! :)

What's up my friends?!



This is my OFFICAL BLOG and ya'll heard everything new about me at here!! :)



So let's start...





As ya'll know that I am releasing my FIRST ALBUM for FREE titled as "A.P.E. Music" on December :)



I gotta tell ya'll something about the album.. Category of album is HipHop/Rap/808/Emo/R'n'B and here is the FINAL tracklist with guests... And cover art.. ;)








1. H-Town feat. W-Pee (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

2. Get up, stand up (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

3. Fresh Start (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

4. Connected feat. Emmy River? (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

5. Wild life feat. W-Pee (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

6. Faith (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

7. Spaceship flight (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

8. Family Love feat. Larry Neil (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

9. Around the block (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

10. Top Streetwear (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

BONUS SONGS:

11. Roses (Produced by: Tommy Sky)

12. Just a beginning (Produced by: Tommy Sky)


Stay on tuned and ya'll know EVERYTHING about my doings first ;)

- Tommy Sky, Virus Ent/A.P.E. Music

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti